Friday, February 1, 2008

Blog changes

Hey gang, I partly resolved an issue last night where images where uploaded at a different size than I had posted hence making them look a little funkalicous. I hadn't noticed it while working on our Mac because the screen resolution is so much higher than the monitor on our PC, but man were they funky looking. All blocky and pixelated. Ugh.

So I widened the blog and edited the posts to temporarily fix the problem. Coming soon (hopefully tonight) will be a new banner to accomodate the wider size. And I'm planning on posting a couple ultrasound pics of Junior from yesterday's doctor visit. So stay tuned!

Talk to you soon.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com