Monday, February 18, 2008

Wow-Wii!

Saturday night the girls and I went to see our friends, the Bridges', new house and to have dinner with them and our other buddy Jason Davis. It was a meeting of the great photo minds in Knoxville, for sure. After dinner (thanks again Erika!) Steven fired up their Wii. It was a my first Wii experience and I have to say, even though I got beat down in just about everything I played, it was a blast. And I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't sore the next morning.

For starters though, I wanted to give you a view of my new favorite t-shirt. Danielle surprised me with one of the latest from the What the Duck site. WTD is an online comic about photography. Easily one of the best comics ever.


Here are a few shots from the night. I brought my camera and Steven snapped a few too. His are the black and whites.

Maddie and Silas contemplating tacos.


Jason trying to pick up a spare while bowling. Playing the Wii was a bit of a challenge with the rugrats running around.


I never claimed to be a pitcher, but here's my best fastball.


I never claimed to be a batter either, here's me swinging for the fences.


Jason excited that one of us (him) finally sunk a putt after quadruple-bogeying a hole in golf (notice Danielle yawning on the left side of the frame).


Must... get... air... boxing was a good workout.


Steven shooting Silas.


Maddie wasn't happy I told here it was time to go home.


10 seconds later she decided to get me back.


And Steven's angle of the attempted homicide.


This is obviously our slow time of year (obvious because of all the personal posts lately). So if you come here for fresh and exciting baby photos or weddings or engagements, hang in there... it's about to get busy in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I'm going to get back to the ice bag on my shoulder. I'm telling you, the Wii kicked my butt.

-Wes

1 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like a fun night. I've tried the Wii (Nathan has one) and it IS a blast. I was pretty good at the bowling.....

Becky(Bikerchickz)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com