Friday, February 29, 2008

We're baaaaaack!

We survived DC! And had a great time doing it. The seminar was great (thanks again Justine and Diana!); we've got a ton of new ideas to help our clients and make their life easier. And we got to see a few sights and play tourist.

Saturday while I was in the seminar, the girls (Danielle, Maddie, and D's mom Kathy) tried to visit the National Zoo. A drive that was supposed to only take about 30 minutes ended up taking them over three hours (not because of traffic, but the crazy streets). They found out the hard way that driving in DC is a challenge. I gave them a little light-hearted ribbing about it until Sunday night when I drove them into the city and we ended up driving about 20 minutes out of our way when I accidentally got on the wrong street. Same thing happened Monday when we took on the Mall. What a frustrating cluster[youknowwhat]. I'm definitely investing in a GPS before we hit up another big city.

Here are some more vacation images from the traveling Hopes:

Maddie was shocked to see snow at the zoo (she'll get more tomorrow... we're going to drive up to the Smokies and play a little in the morning. If the snow won't come to us, we'll go to it!).


Maddie being a nut, just like her daddy.


Panties on her head. Okay, maybe she didn't get all of her silliness from me.


The Marine Corps War Memorial.


The World War II Memorial.


The Washington Monument.


Lincoln.




The Girls and I. Twas a chilly night at the Lincoln Memorial.


D shooting at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum.


Maddie "If I'm cute enough, maybe we'll leave this boring museum".


I would be a giant in 9000 to 5000 BC (average height 5'7")!


The Washington Monument reflecting in the "Wall".


The Korean War Memorial.


Make sure you check back tomorrow. We had an awesome session today with one of our babies from last year. I can't wait to share some of the images with you all!

And if you want to lay out of work and join us in the snow tomorrow, give us a call. I've got the sleds all ready to go!

-Wes

1 comments:

Erin M said...

I DO want to lay out of work and play in the snow. Yes, please.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com