Saturday, February 2, 2008

Baby Update!

Yesterday we had another baby doctor visit and they let us do another ultrasound. Heartbeat is up to 177 beats per minute and the most exciting thing was Junior (or she as we keep calling him/her... talk about a confused kid) waved to us. Well, the arm bud moved, but I swear I thought I saw a gang sign of some sort. West Siiiiide.

I'm a dork.

Life is good. Both Danielle and Junior/Her/Bean/Sequel/Dora (Maddie's name for him/her) are doing relatively well. This pregnancy is kicking Danielle's butt so far and she can't wait for the second trimester where hopefully she'll feel better.

We came home yesterday and showed Maddie the pics the ultrasound tech gave us. She was generous and a lot like me... she overshot. We came home with 8 pics as opposed to 2 from the last visit.


The head is on the left followed by arm bud and leg bud. See doesn't that look like a crip gang sign?


The stream of pictures is taller than Maddie!


I guess it's hard for a 2-year-old to decipher an ultrasound. Heck, it's hard for a 32-year-old.


But she trusts us when we tell her that's her little brother or sister.


Then because I had the camera out, Little Miss Shutterbug had to "take pishure mommy". So here's Danielle...


And then me (I grabbed an orange ball that was sitting on the couch. I don't know why. It seemed like a good idea at the time).


Okay back to business. What do you think of the new header? Did you notice it? What? Well scroll back up! Geez.

And I know I promised an album layout. It's done, I just haven't made it into a slideshow yet. Maybe tomorrow. But you'll definitely get to see some shots from a very cute baby shoot we had today. I've got the pictures done and ready to upload to proofs so I'll have to post a couple of my faves.

Thanks for stopping by.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com