Thursday, February 14, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!

Guess what?

I WON!! The Modern Portrait workshop I told you about a few days ago... I won the contest! How cool is that? I never win anything. A tuition free workshop. I can handle that.

So we're road-tripping it to D.C. next week so I can fill my little brain with all sorts of goodies and knowledge. I think we're going to try to stay over a day or so and hit up some sites in D.C. I love me some museums

I hate posting without pictures so here's a couple from our Valentine's day. We started out with a nice romantic breakfast at Waffle House. Huh? Yep. When preggie starts craving, I warm up the car.


Mmm. Looks good, huh Erin? ;) (The little iPhone takes some decent snaps. I might try it out on our next wedding!)


Maddie come back home from her sleepover and immediately tore into her Valentine's Day gifts.


But wanted no part in a quickie family portrait.


That's all for now. Thanks for all the recent comments. Keep it up!

-Wes

1 comments:

Erin M said...

YEAH! Congratulations, Wes! Who says procrastination doesn't pay.

By the way, your waffle house looks delicious!

E

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com