Sunday, February 3, 2008

Aliza and the Twins 2-02-08

Saturday we had a fun shoot with Aliza, who we shot months ago as a newborn, and her buddies, twins, Campbell and Graham. Their moms and dads are good friends and wanted to do some shots of the kids together and it was... well interesting! Shooting three at a time took a lot of patience by everyone (kids included), but I think we got some nice shots out of the three little squirmies.

The boys. And right now I can't remember which is which. Danielle does though... she says Campbell is on the left and Graham is on the right. I'll go with that. I thought I had it figured out, but I actually shot some of these upside down (long story) and it threw me for a loop.


Lovely little Aliza.


Aliza's noody-boody cutie pic.


Aliza giving Graham a taste. Baby... it's what's for dinner.


Three's Company.


We broke down our light and were just chatting with the parents when I saw mommy Lindsay holding the boys. The light in the room was beautiful and I just couldn't pass it up.


Nor could I pass Aliza's curious eyes while daddy Chris was holding her.


Several minutes passed, we packed everything up, and were saying our goodbyes and I had to break the camera out again because the boys were just so dang cute and peaceful.


It was challenging to say the least, but fun. We've never shot three kids at once. And I kind of had a revelation with the last shot... we need to schedule these shoots at nap time! Sleeping babies are beautiful (and maybe a little easier to photograph).

Don't forget to spread the word! We have a flexible schedule in the next few weeks and would love to photograph more kids.

-Wes

3 comments:

Lindsay Mizell said...

The photos are amazing!! I can't wait to see them all. Thank you gusy so much.
I know it's impossible to tell, so a good clue is that Graham is in the white and green stripes and Campbell is in the solid green. Silly boys!

Ky said...

We had so much fun at the photo shoot! Looking forward to seeing the rest! Thank you!

Wes Hope said...

Thanks ladies! We had a blast too. And sorry we mixed the boys up! I knew I should have went with my gut. Next time we photograph twins I'm bringing one of those little boards with the removable letters and numbers. You know, the kind they use for mug shots. "Turn to the left..." :)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com