Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Modern Portrait

As Danielle and I are talking about growing the portrait side of our business, I've been researching more and more resources available to us. Well, tonight I came across an upcoming workshop by fellow DWFer Justine Ungaro that's dedicated to the art of the modern portrait. I would LOVE to go, but alas, the workshop is in two weeks and I don't think we could make that financially happen in that short of a time. So I visit the blog and see a little contest they have going on which will cover tuition for the D.C. workshop. By posting about this workshop and sharing the link with all my faithful readers, I officially enter said contest. Now the deadline is tomorrow at 5pm, so I think it's fitting that I, a natural-born procrastinator, stumble across this contest last minute and enter.

When you get a chance, slide over to the workshop website, themodernportrait.com and see what you think.



Even if I don't win, maybe enough of you will think that it's a good enough idea that you'll pay for me to go! :)

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com