Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Canvas Gallery Wraps!

We're so excited to show you all this! We had heard of canvases and gallery wraps, but hadn't really got a hands on view of them until the Digital Wedding Forum Convention and the Imaging USA trade show last month in Tampa. We were impressed and I ordered our first the other day to see if this is something we want to start offering our clients (that's you guys!). We are blown away by how great these look. I ordered a 16x20 of a pic of Maddie from Dec. 06 and it is awesome!! I took a few snaps this afternoon, but they don't really do it justice. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it.







These are photos that are printed on canvas and mounted on frames. It is a beautiful medium to display your art. And one of the best things about them... they're ready to hang! The hardware is already mounted on the back so all you need is a nail in the wall and you're good to go.

You want one now don't you? Imagine a 40x30 hanging over you couch. Let's do a shoot and get some canvas on your walls! 865-977-6483 or email us!

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, photo envy. I WANT ONE!! Maddie's the perfect model (but is she as innocent as she looks?). With a mug like hers, you'll run out of wall space real fast. Dang, that's a nice photo. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally want one of these. Well... one of me and the boy.. not Maddie. I'm pretty sure people would think that I'm weird for having picture so of my wedding photographer's kid in my living room. Humph....
Oh... tell Danielle we got the fried artichokes.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com