Thursday, February 14, 2008

Let it SNOW!!

I told you we had some freaky weather coming through. As soon as I saw that it was "snowing" this afternoon I ran outside to play. It didn't amount to much and I'm actually not so sure you could call it snow.

But I made a snowman, by George! I may have to call Guiness to see if this is some sort of record for the smallest ever made.


That little guy is only about 3/4" tall. That really puts the "snow" into perspective.

Here's to wishing we could get at least one real snow this winter.

-Wes

ps: I decided not to post the hair cutting pictures because probably not everyone wants to see, but if you still want a chuckle and do want to see the before and after (there were a couple of you that asked) you can see them here (you may have to click the image to see it full size... depends on your browser I guess).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com