Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bath time.

We've been busy with meetings and getting caught up on the kid shoots from the past few days, but I wanted to share a few images from Maddie's bath a couple of nights ago (don't worry, they're G-rated). I just felt like shooting, so while she played I went and grabbed a camera and lens. Luckily she decided to not do her standard dive-bomb-slide where she leans against the back wall and proceeds to just lift her feet out from under her. The result is usually a deluge of water and the subsequent emptying of the bathtub.

Trying to float.


Sponge Bob.


This was her resounding "NO!" when I told her bath time was over. Love those terrible twos.


She's going to kill me someday for taking pictures like this.


That's all for now!

-Wes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Maddie looks so EVIL! I didn't know she could make a face like that! SCARY! You need to photoshop some horns and big fangs on her or something. :)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com