Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Blaine 2-01-08

Yesterday we met Blaine, a three month old cutie. I just got done editing and toning and thought I'd share a few that I like.



This is more of an outtake really. Part of a series I like to call "Tiiiiimberrrr!"




"Tiny bubbles..."


"B" as in boy or blue or Blaine or blog ;)


This one cracked me up. As soon as I saw his hand gesture plus the hoodie I instantly thought party DJ. Too bad I can't type the sound of a record scratchin'.


Tomorrow's update (if I get it done between commercials of the Stupid Bowl) should be of our baby shoot today. Three, yes that's a 3, 4-month-old babies!

-Wes

ps: All these kid shoots lately have got me thinking... we need to do more of these!! Especially now before wedding season kicks into high gear (we could use a few more of those too). So pass the word to family and friends. We photograph children of all ages and have a blast doing so.

www.hope-photo.com

1 comments:

Julie Roberts said...

Hey Wes and Danielle ... I didnt get a chance to actually speak with you guys on Tuesday ... there were so many photographers at that meeting!! But I wanted to drop in and say "hi" here to let you know that I think your work is fantastic and hopefully we can chat next time! -Julie

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com