Monday, January 21, 2008

Maryville College shoot

As promised here are a few shots from my shoot at Maryville College last Wednesday. MC is re-doing their look for some of their promotional material and website. As part of the campaign, we shot real students in front of a white seamless background with a prop they brought themselves. Here are a few favorites:





Discs are real popular on campus. We had about 10 different kids show up with discs (I was corrected that Frisbee is a name brand... I can't gripe though, I used to do the same thing when I had a Jeep and someone called any old 4wd a Jeep.)


The OC meets MC. Longboards are also "in".




Yep, that's a snake.


This guy is the only male on the dance team. The MC crew sort of put him on the spot to dance for us and he was flummoxed. So I cranked up some music on the iPhone (just another reason I'm glad I have one). Yeah, it was Ben Folds Five and not really something dance-worthy, but he still tore it up.


Playing with the school tartan.






The obligatory self-portrait. I just thought I'd show the setup in the board room of the college. When they can't come to the studio, the studio comes to them!


We're all surviving. Danielle has been having a little more baby-related sickness then she had with Maddie (I'll spare you the gory details). And little Miss Maddie has a bronchial infection and start of an ear infection. Yeah, fun stuff at the Hope house! Aside from being Husband and Dad of the year, I'm starting to get caught up on some album orders. Hopefully I'll have a layout to show by the middle of the week.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com