Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New slideshows online

Happy New Years Day everyone. I hope you've had a nice day off (if you got the day off).

I finalized our new slideshows on the website today. When you get a chance, hop over to Hope Photography (http://www.hope-photo.com and click on "featured weddings". This is a new feature on our liveBooks site that I'm planning on using to post some of our weddings. The idea is to show off a collection of images from some of our weddings to let clients see that we just don't get lucky every now and then, but that we do know how to shoot an entire wedding.

Some friends on DWF showed me this cool plugin for Lightroom called SlideShowPro that I used. If you use Adobe Lightroom, this is a really nice and easy to use addition that gives you a ton of ways to customize the slideshow.

Also you may notice a new triptych image on the homepage. And soon, I'll have the galleries updated. Think I can get it all done before we leave for Tampa Friday?

-Wes (King of the Embedded Hyperlink today)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new slideshows on the website! And not because I'm partial, (although I did tear up a bit) but because I love watching the stories of the other couples unfold. Such a great way to showcase the all elements of a beautifully photographed wedding!

Wes Hope said...

Mary Ellen, thanks so much for leaving us a comment on the renovations over at www.hope-photo.com.

We'll try to get you one of new promo pieces in the mail this week... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see how you and Matthew are featured on it too.

(Don't you just love cliffhangers?)

Talk to you soon.

-Wes

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com