Thursday, January 3, 2008

Getting ready for DWFC 08

We've spent the day getting ready for our flight to Tampa in the morning for the Digital Wedding Forum Convention. And I'm still trying to get the website updated. As of now, I've got a new galleries called "details" and "engagements' and should have one called "couples" done within the hour.

I can't decide if I want to take a bunch of gear or just our little point and shoot. On one hand there isn't going to be a lot to shoot, mainly snaps of Danielle, myself and our buddy Jason Davis who is going with us. But then again, I think of how much I'm going to kick myself for not taking a kit. Decisions!


I did finally clean off the card in our point and shoot and here are a couple of shots of Maddie enjoying her new swingset that I finally built right before Christmas. Thanks again to all the family and friends that contributed to it for her birthday (back in August... I've been busy!). As you can see, she absolutely LOVES it.





I'll try to post over the weekend and keep you all updated on how things are going.

-Wes

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey Wes and Danielle! It was great meeting you in Tampa for DWF. I can't wait to see the photos you took over the past few days!

Wes Hope said...

Hi there Sandra, thanks for visiting our blog. And a bigger thanks for shuttling us to eat! Next time you're up here visiting, we'll have to take you to some of our local dives. And this time we won't let Chris drive.

It was nice to meet you both and hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

-Wes

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com