Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Junior

It's official.

Danielle is pregnant!! Well, we've known for a couple of weeks, but today we had the first ultrasound and got to see It's heart beating. So now that the risk of miscarriage is down to 3% we thought we'd officially share the news. For those that don't know, we lost a baby last February about 7 weeks into the pregnancy, so we've both been really tense for the last couple of weeks until today when we both gave a huge sigh of relief (and shed more than a few tears) when we saw that little heart just fluttering away. A BIG thanks to all our friends and family who have been praying for us (but don't stop... we've still got a long road ahead of us).

Maddie has been super-cute lately talking to D's belly and asking if the baby can come out and play! One minute she says she wants a brother, other times she says sister. We don't care as long as it's healthy (cliche, I know, but it's the truth). We've had several people guess boy already so for now we're going to call It Junior.

Here's our first picture of the little guy/gal. In case you've never seen a sonogram before, the black egg shaped object is the uterus and the little thing on the left of the uterus is our little critter.


Looks just like me, huh?

More updates to come. I've got a big shoot at Maryville College tomorrow so I'll try to post some of those next.

-Wes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO happy for you guys!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love ya, Beth Collins

Rebecca Tunnell said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! I wished we could have chatted more on Sunday but that place was a mad-house!!!
Rebecca Sass-Southern Elegance

Anonymous said...

Baby!! Must. Start. Knitting.

Hee! If you could see me you'd see me jumping up and down. Well, no, I still can't really jump yet, but I'm kind of bouncing.

:) Rak

Anonymous said...

Awesome, we are very happy for you. We will be praying for you. Wes, call me tomorrow when you get on to campus. I don't know if your mother told you or not, but we're back in Maryville. 981-8193. Later.

Sandra said...

Congratulations!!!

Has your excitement settled down from DWF? We have been going crazy re-doing my office, samples, pricing, website, etc. Fun stuff!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com