Monday, January 14, 2008

275 brides

I have no idea how many brides were actually there, but we handed out roughly 275 informational packets yesterday at the Premier Bride show. That's a lot of brides! No wonder we were so tired when we finally got home last night.


We had a really good time though and got to chat with some really nice girls. It sounds like there are going to be some nice weddings next year and hopefully we're going to be a part of the picture (no pun intended).

If we did talk to you and you visited our site, drop us a line and let us know what you think. And if you have any questions or chat with us feel free to give us a call or email:

info@hope-photo.com or 865-977-6483

For those that didn't get to make it to the show, here are a few snaps of our booth:

We had a really nice spot. Right in the middle and on the corner of a center thoroughfare. Here Danielle, Beth and Kathy are making things pretty.


The crew.


Some of our books and Hershey Kisses (I promise I only ate 5).


A close-up of our display. Our setup always get a lot of compliments, from brides and other vendors.


After things were over, our good friend Steven Bridges, who also had a booth at the show, stopped by and tried to get a few action shots.


And then I attacked him, photog style.


Lastly, another good friend of ours Brian Wagner (Brian and I go way back to our UT Daily Beacon days together) had a photo booth set up so before the show started, he invited us to squeeze in it for some happy snaps.


On a personal note I have to thank my mother-in-law Kathy for all her help yesterday. We definitely needed all the help we could get. Our assistant Beth did an amazing job as well, but she's used to putting up with my crazy ideas. It's not everyday I get to boss my mother-in-law around. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel a little good.

We've got a few shoots this week so check back soon for more updates.

-Wes

4 comments:

Becky said...

The booth looked really nice. I hope you get alot of business from that show. Say 'howdy' to your mother-in-law for me. You all look like you were having fun.

Bikerchickz

Anonymous said...

hahaha! You're such a rockstar. It was great to finally meet you and your crew!! I've already sent you a couple of referrals, man, it was a crazy show. I missed the photo booth, dangit. Keep up the awesome work!! xoxo Tara Kneiser

Anonymous said...

Rob is still laughing about D's artichoke comment. =) That's why we hired you.

Orlando photographer said...

This is really cool! I like your set up

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com