Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Football Time in Tennessee (almost)

**PLEASE NOTE: It's come to our attention that there has been a lot of stealing of these images. Please know that by copying photos from this blog and reusing them in ANY form is a violation of copyright laws. We appreciate you viewing and enjoying the photos, but do not steal them. Thanks! **

Whew, we've been busy this week! And it's still coming with another engagement session today. I thought I'd go ahead and edit my shots from a freelance gig this week. I was hired to photograph University of Tennessee football players Eric Berry and Arian Foster for Tennessee Football magazine (which will hit newsstands in August). It was a fun assignment that took me back to my newspaper days, when I used to take all these "sportraits" and try to make something that looked like it belonged in Sports Illustrated.

First up is sophomore defensive back Eric Berry:






And running back Arian Foster:








Both of these guys were great to work with. Patient and willing to do anything I asked. Thanks again Eric and Arian!

And of course the obligatory silliness. We had a few minutes between shoots and you know I had to play with the props. Thanks to John Brice, a former coworker from the Daily Times who is now a freelance writer (you can see some of his hard work over on Volquest) for snapping these of me goofing around.

I seriously thought that I might have to call the rescue squad to cut the helmet off my big melon.


And this is about as athletic as I get. Though I did think about checking to see if I had any eligibility left so I could walk on with UT. John wisely advised against it.


I'm still working on Kore's wedding and I'll have a couple engagement sessions to show you soon.

Later!

Wes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Wes, I "heart" these pictures. My fav is the one with the stadium behind Arian Foster. You ROCK! ~Robin~

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com