Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lilly

Back again! As promised, I wanted to share some from our session with little Miss Lilly in Clinton. She's a 3-month-old cutie (okay, I really have to look up "cutie" in the thesaurus... I'm using that too much lately. But I can't help it. All the kids we've played with lately have just been so darn cute!).

On with the show:

When we got to their house in Clinton, Lilly was napping on Mommy.


S-T-R-E-E-E-T-C-H




Kristin and Chris have this beautiful red comforter on their bed that I was diggin'!




I don't think she was into the shades.


I love photos like this. Yeah, the moment is nice, the light is pretty, the expression is priceless, but this was a test shot... and it's beautiful! We're just that good. ;)


Lilly fell back asleep in Daddy's arms so we had to capitalize on the peaceful moment.




Moments like these are what I love about being a photographer. Lilly woke up and Chris and her just spent a few quiet minutes whispering and playing together. It was one of those beautiful daddy-daughter moments. Alright, enough mushiness!


And she was being so good, I dusted off the macro lens and starting getting up close and personal (and she was very patient).


That's it for now... I'm going to throw a little something together in a bit to let you all know the big news today. Any guesses? You've got a 50/50 shot at being right!

-Wes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful...we can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot! chris thinks it is a boy and kristin thinks girl...

Wes Hope said...

I'm glad that you all like them! Trust me, there are PLENTY more to look at! :) Have a safe trip back and we'll see you soon.

-Wes

ps: Check out the next post (coming up in a few minutes) to see what the ultrasound told us.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheryl says "beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!" I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of our little sweetheart, Lilly Jayne! Congratulations on your new arrival. I watched the video, which was great, but i won't spoil the surprise for others. My guess was wrong, by the way! I started to list my name choices, but then i realized that would give away the surprise, so maybe later when the gender is posted. Maddie is a doll! ps, you found out the sex on my birthday!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com