Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ladies Spring Extravaganza 5-3-08

Holy smokes are we slammed! We've had two baby sessions and a wedding this weekend. Be patient with me on the updates. They're coming, I promise.

Danielle wanted me to post some info about a show she's doing this weekend while I'm at another portrait session. She'll have a Hope Photography booth set up Saturday, May 3rd from 9am to 2pm at Preservation Plaza in downtown Maryville at the Ladies Spring Extravaganza. Stop by and register to win a free portrait session with us and check out some of our big canvases.

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to post these pics of Maddie posing with a 30x40 canvas of herself. This sucker is a little bigger than life-size. Talk about seeing double. I wish I could clone myself so easily.






We're still striking out on names for the new girlie, so keep the suggestions coming. And I promise, you'll see some wedding images soon!

-Wes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite names for a girl (after my granddaughter lilly jayne, of course!) are ruby, eva and lucy. congratulations on your new arrival! i can't wait to see the rest of lilly's pictures. kristin said they are great!

Wes Hope said...

Thanks Cheryl! I actually like Lucy, even if it does have a "Peanuts" feel to it. ;)

Anonymous said...

You struck out all my fabulous suggestions?

*cries*

Well, there's always Maisie or Josie or Molly or Samantha or Caroline. Did I mention Veronica last time? Or Juliet? Or Grace...oh, that one might not work. Robin? Annie? Rose? Daisy? Avery? Alice? Alexis? Violet? Marissa? Amelia? Allie? Aubrey or Audrey? Yeah, I've now pulled out the baby name book I use for The Sims...shut up... Beatrice? Camille? Cara? Charlotte? Chloe? Claire? Daphne? Darcy? Dorothy? Maddie would like that one. Eliza? Emily? Evelyn? Fiona? Felicity? Gillian? Jasmine? Jocelyn? Lauren? Lucy? Lydia? Mallory? Olivia? Pamela or Penny or Phoebe? Ramona or Ruth? I liked Ruby like the other person mentioned. Sadie or Savannah or Stella? Valerie or Vanessa or Victoria or Vivian? And the last one I've got is Zoe again, but I really like that one.

Can't say I didn't try...;) Rak

nancyhellsten said...

Maddie already has my first choice for girls' names so you just can't do any better than that. Brooklyn, Sophie, Ella, Hayden?

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com