Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Congrats Leann and Stevie!!

Congrats Leann and Stevie! And welcome to the outside Evan!

Our friends Stevie and Leann (whose maternity session we did a couple weeks ago) became parents last Thursday. Future Dallas Cowboy Evan topped the scales at 9lbs 8oz. We stopped by the hospital Friday after Kore's Blessing Ceremony (still working on that update... patience grasshopper) and visited briefly. Stevie and Leann had been awake for almost two solid days so we didn't want to overstay our welcome. But of course, we had to get a few quick pictures.

Ladies and gentleman, we present Evan!


(Here's where I do the annoying thing where I pretend I know what the kid is saying in an attempt to be funny. In all reality, all he's thinking is "food! Food? Food!?!?"

"Let. Go. Of. My. Feet!"




"Stop with all the noise!! Wait!! I'm making all the noise! Augh!!"


Maddie had to sneak a kiss in there (the little flirt).


More updates coming soon... I'm getting carpal tunnel from being on the computer so much!

-Wes

1 comments:

Erin M said...

What a CUTIE! I love the first picture where he has the little smile. The one of Maddie giving him a kiss is pretty cute too. :) And I like the "I know what the baby is thinking" commentary.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com