Thursday, April 17, 2008

Emily+Andrew's Engagement Session

More in the marathon of updates! We hung out with Emily and Andrew a couple of weeks ago and did their engagement session at Hunter Valley Farm, where the reception for their May wedding will be held. Here's a few favorites:





Aren't they cute?


Squishyface.




Piggyback I


Piggyback II


Danielle's probably going to kill me for posting this out-take, but I couldn't help it. Her expression (I think you can just hear her saying, "What the crap?!?") and the dog are just too classic.


That's dedication. Not only is she an awesome assistant holding extra gear, but also a master dog wrangler trying to keep some of the farm pooches out of the photos. Note the use of the reflector as a dog shield? This pug (or whatever it is) and about four of his mates followed us everywhere we went and tried their best to make it in every photo. Little stinkers.

Thanks Emily and Andrew! It was fun and we can't wait for the wedding.

More updates soon everyone... I still have two kid sessions to get busy on and we have Elizabeth and Mark's wedding this weekend!

-Wes

ps: Reminder: Brad's movie premieres tonight. Stop by if you can!

2 comments:

Chris Mielke said...

Wes, nice captures.

Those dog reflectors do work well. Danielle couldn't be a better assistant.

A question I have wanted to ask, when you do your Vignettes do you do them in Lightroom or add them later in Photoshop?

Wes Hope said...

Hey Chris, it's partly done in Lightroom and partly by my lens choice. Some of the lenses, like the 50/1.4, tend to vignette when shot wide open on the 5D and I LOVE it. And then I'll add a smidge in Lightroom sometimes. This replaces burning in PS and is a real timesaver. Vignettes are all just part of my style.

-Wes

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com