Monday, April 14, 2008

Hollywood Comes to Knoxville

I just wanted to take a second and share some big news for a good friend of ours. Fellow Einstein Simplified alumni, and easily one of the funniest people I know, Brad Bumgardner is in a movie! And it premieres this week in Knoxville. Here's an email he sent us with details about the big day:

************
The "Red Carpet walk of the Stars" will begin at 5:30 PM at the Regal Downtown West in Knoxville. Live at Five will be there along with several local papers and journalists. The Movie begins at 7 PM. Definately bring a camera if you plan on attending because I hate dress cloths and you may want to document my outfit. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in advance through the movie website ( www.summervillemovie.com ) or will be available day of the show at Regal Downtown West. If you can't make it, I understand, however I will need a 5 page report on the reason why. Seriously, it's a good funny movie that I had a blast being a part of and I do hope to see you there.
 
Love and Kisses, 
Have my people call your people, 
Muh Muh,
 
Brad
************


We did some head shots for Brad last year. Here's a small sample. The boy's a nut!





Maybe I can sell these to some supermarket tabloid when he make it big! Give us a shout if you're going Thursday night.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com