Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Maryville Wedding Photography - Cari + Seth 09.25.10

The good news is that we survived Rocktober. The bad news is that now I get to spend the whole month of November sitting behind the Mac trying to get caught up! Because we were unexpectedly busy last month (disclaimer: that is not a complaint!), it's put me a couple weeks behind schedule on our wedding work. But I promise, I'm working as hard as I can to get these weddings turned around.

Up today is the ever-patient Cari and Seth. They tied the knot at the end of September, so I know they're really anxious to see their photos. Especially because they had such an awesome wedding! They got married at Seth's family muscadine vineyard in Maryville and it was hands down one of the prettiest weddings we've ever photographed. Here are a few favorites!


Seth getting ready near the room he grew up in.



Seth's dad, Don, practices the hand fasting ceremony on Seth and his nephew.



Cari doing the earring thing.





Keep those girls in!



An extra set of hands.



A bride's got to keep cool somehow.



Mmm, pretty!



Cari wins the contest for the biggest bouquet I've ever seen. When one of the bridesmaids handed it to her, I thought it was a centerpiece from the reception. True story!





Give me a beautiful bride and a vineyard to play in and I'm a happy boy.



Seth and his folks… you can tell they're close.



Do grooms come any more studly?



One of Brittany's!



Personally, I wouldn't think Spiderman galoshes would help when tree climbing. But then again, I don't have Spidey skills.



It was a little toasty by the time the ceremony rolled around.





Oh my gorgeousness!!!



The aforementioned Scotch/Irish hand fasting ceremony.



Just married smooches!



Thatsa one bigga wedding party [said in my worst Italian accent]!



We made Danielle hide behind flowers all day long.



I want a cool old tree like this in my yard.



Playing in the vineyard.



Sigh.







Can you imagine how much fun I'd have if we did weddings in Napa Valley?



And how incredible hot are these two?



I mean, for reals... Smokin!



There once was a bride. And a groom. And a trampoline. And a photographer who was smart enough to ask. Epicness ensued (too say the least)!!



SmooshieFace!






Our photos on the family homemade muscadine wine. How. Frickin'. Cool. Is. That?



I love the look she's giving him.



Coolest grooms cake we've seen in a while. Seth is in the band HollowTree and this is apparently his dream ride.



First dance love.



You know I love me some ring details. The top is a box of cigars; the bottom a couple bottles of wine.



And then muscadines and corks. I'm a dork for corks.



Some of the best music we've heard at a wedding… the Doug Harris Band. That boy has got a set of lungs on him.



Pretty.



Abraham Lincoln hopped in his time machine and made an appearance!

;)

(Come on dude, surely one of your friends has told you that you're a dead ringer for our 16th president. If not, then you need new friends.)



Check out that sky! Cari and Seth upgraded to our cool 20x8 album, so I was trying to make sure we got them a beautiful image that would work as a panoramic for the cover.



Smoke if you got 'em!



Dancing man!





I believe this is called "getting crunk" or something like that. Kids these days. Sheesh.



What a crew! (And check out how tired I look… and that's before Rocktober… I must look like a zombie right now!)


We left Cari and Seth's wedding feeling like part of the family. And that's an awesome feeling to have after working your butt off for eight hours. I sure hope the photos did this cool couple justice!! So thanks Cari and Seth for having such a beautiful wedding and for letting us be there for it!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Can you imagine how much fun I'd have if we did weddings in Napa Valley?
Or in central Virginia...a big, up and coming wine region. Just an FYI...

Kristal said...

Did you post a teaser of this wedding?? I swear I have seen some of these pictures somewhere! Maybe on another blog. I remember her bouquet was huge and I remember the grooms cake. Anyhoo, love it!!!

Wes Hope said...

Rachael, thanks for the info... I know nothing about wine. So hey, start pimping us and getting us some weddings up there. We can crash at your place and we'll hire you as an assistant. I know how much you love assisting! ;)

Kristal, this is the first I've showed these... unless I've hit my head and have forgotten. I posted a iPhone snap of the wine bottles back when we shot the wedding on our fan page (I think). Maybe that's it? Anyhoo, thanks!! :)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com