Monday, November 1, 2010

Maryville Portrait Photography - Cooper + Olivia

Be ready, this entire week is going to be all about fall photos (that is until Wes takes back over to post the wedding he is *SO* close to finishing). This has literally been our busiest fall season that we have had in all of our 10 years in business! We are super busy, but also feel super blessed!

Today we're showing off some extreme fall cuteness. Meet Cooper and Olivia! They are such a sweet brother and sister and they were both so much fun and so easy to work with on this session. Enjoy!


I love that Cooper literally walked up to us, introduced himself and then said, "look at my boots"!



Such a handsome boy!



Probably my favorite from Brittany during this session.







Such a sweet moment.





I love the sibling dynamics Brittany caught in these! They are so sweet with one another.





I love this cute little smile she kept giving me.





I promise we did NOTHING to make her eyes pop like this! No Photoshop... they're just that awesome!





Cooper was such a great sport! He did everything Brittany and I would ask him to do (we only wish our husbands would listen to us so well)! ;)







Love this one!







She almost got away from us on this one!


Thank you so much Cooper and Olivia! We had so much fun getting to know each of you and watching you interact so pleasantly with one another (if only my girls were so nice to each other)!


2 comments:

Kristal said...

Freaking adorable! And her eyes...omg I want them! Lol

amie said...

I am sitting here looking at these for like the gazillionth time and am still in tears. I'm definately biased in my thinking and I thought my kids were beautiful before, but you just showed them off even more in these pictures!
Thank you guys so much and I can't wait to see the rest Thursday!
Thank you so much!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com