Friday, November 5, 2010

Maryville Portrait Photography - The Hurt Family

Okay, back to some more fall familiness (that is TOTALLY a word)! Up today is the Hurt family. Brittany and I braved the tornado watch in Blount County to photograph this awesome family. It was definitely worth it!


Such a happy family!



Adorable!





Gavin was my buddy during this session. He is full of energy and we chased one another all over the place!





Look at those eyes! I don't want Maddie seeing this post. Her latest thing right now is "Mommy, do you think that boy is hot?" She's just five for cryin' out-loud!!



We tried to bury Graham in leaves but he wasn't too sure about this.



Brittany! Always laying down on the job! ;)





LOVE the yellow here!







LOVE this one!





Told you Gavin was a big ball of energy!



They brought some bread to feed the ducks. Gavin really made that one ugly duck super happy!



Classic family shot, but I love it!



This is another one of those things that I see kids get to do all the time that I totally envy! Wish I could go back in time and have my mom or dad throw me like this again.





I think I like the "almost kiss" even more than I like the kiss!


Thank you Hurt family for braving the incredibly high winds and threat of rain to play in the leaves with us!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com