Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maryville Family Photography - The Burkhalter Family

Okay, I promise we're getting close to the end of the fall sessions but you do have to see just a few more! Today we have the Burkhalter family! This adorable family have used Brittany for photos for quite some time now and this was my first time working with them. I must say that they are a lot of fun and this session was great!


See what a good looking family this is?



Sisters.



Not sure how many of you have done a portrait session with three girls all of different ages, but man is it tough to get them to all look at the camera AND smile at the same time. That being said, this is one of my favorites from the session, simply because they are all looking the same way! :)







This is how she would turn her head every time Brittany would try to take her picture.



I know, I know, I think Brittany is loud too! ;)







Love this one too.





Love this expression... methinks she's over it. ;)



There's just something about this one that I really like.



We all just need to climb a tree sometimes!


Thank you so much Burkhalter family! I really enjoyed getting to know you all and I look forward to our future sessions together!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com