Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maryville Family Photography - The Miller Family

Today's blog post is all about STICKS. So, if you have a stick phobia you might wanna avoid looking at the following images. Meet Cameron and his family. Wes did a session earlier this year with Cameron and he warned Brittany and I before this session that Cameron likes his sticks. That is an understatement! Looking back through all of the photos, there is a stick in almost every image. I'm thinking mom and dad could save a LOT of money on toys this year for Christmas if they just take a walk through the woods with a wheelbarrow! :)




I always like to get a few of mom and dad too and Tara and Michael were all for this idea!





This one just seems magical to me.





Happy Family!



One of my favorites.



Apparently it was just a negative space kind of session for us!





There's something dreamy about this one...a boy and his sticks.





Me to Cameron: "Cameron, wanna lay the sticks down for just a few photos and sit on this nice fence"?
Cameron to me: "Nooooooooooo"!!



Love this image of mom and dad.





There's something to be said about scaring your child with "something" in your hand. At least it makes me laugh EVERY time (does that make me mean?).




Thanks again Miller family! It was great getting to work with you guys (without Wes around this time). ;)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com