Monday, November 22, 2010

Maryville Family Photography - The Bumbalough Family

While we are still waiting to hear from Apple on our big computer, we're trying to get as much work done as we can on our laptop so lucky for you, that means another blog post! Today we meet the Bumbalough family. I went to school with Scott from Kindergarten to college so we go WAY back! Scott met Jessica at Maryville College and they've been together ever since! So, when they were in town for Homecoming this year it was no surprise that that is where they wanted to take some family photos of their beautiful family.


We started out with a cool family shot in front of the college sign.



Olivia and Zach enjoyed the fall decorations.



Wes and I think it looks like Zach is saying, "welcome to my playground"!





I can't believe I have never made a leaf angel!



I love the dreamy look of this one.



"What, is there something in my hair?"







Olivia is such a little tree hugger! :)



You know I like to get "funky" and shoot through things...in this case a fence.





I LOVE this one!



The aftermath of rolling down a leaf-covered hill!


Thank you Jessica and Scott! It was great seeing you guys again and great to work with your family!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com