Monday, November 15, 2010

Knoxville Baby Photography - Logan at Seven months

Taking a break today from all of these awesome fall family sessions Danielle and Brittany have been doing to shift gears and show off on of our all-star baby babies. We first photographed little Logan last May when he was two months old. And if you've followed our blog for a while, you'll recognize Logan's big sister, Lilly, who we've photographed since she was a baby. We love these kids!! Especially when you consider that Logan has got to be the happiest baby in the world! Don't believe me, check out these favorites!


Okay, maybe he wasn't happy at first... (I love love love this one though!)



But he warmed up pretty darn fast.



Logan is 7 months now and he's still a little tipsy when sitting up.



Hi!



We played with Lilly some while Logan slept. Check out this play room in their new house! I was totally jealous!



Daddy tackletickle!



Powernap on mommy's lap.



Logan woke up and was all smiles again for daddy.



And me too!



They specially ordered the couch to match Logan's eyes.

(Not really.)



Hey look, I found my foot!



Daddy nuzzletickle!





One happy family!



Love these by Danielle!





Rock snack.



Enough already!



Mmm... this book tastes good.

Wait, it has pictures?

I love pictures!



Pictures taste great!



I yawn every time I see this one.


Thanks again Logan, Lilly, Kristin and Chris! Congrats on the new house!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

OMGoodness! What a cutie! GREAT shots! Think they would rent him out for holding a while?? I miss having babies around! lol! Wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

great photos, as always! you sure have a knack for capturing such cute and spontaneous pictures! logan and lilly are beautiful!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com