Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meet Stephanie+Jeremy

One couple down, nine to go! Today we have the story of Stephanie and Jeremy!

1: How did you two meet one another?
We worked together at East Tennessee Medical Group for 2 years.


2: What is your favorite thing about one another?
Stephanie: My favorite thing about Jeremy is the way he makes me feel. He makes me smile and feel just like a princess.

Jeremy: The favorite thing that I like about Stephanie is her smile. It makes my heart melt and I know that I'm the luckiest guy in the world.


3: What is your most memorable moment with one another?
The most memorable moment that we share is we had only been dating for 2 or 3 months. I was told that I was going to have to have open heart surgery. Jeremy was by my side with my mom through it all. He went to all the doctor appointments and spent a whole week at Vanderbilt with me after the surgery.


4: What is your ideal date?
Taking a picnic to Cades Cove and sitting in the field on a blanket and just telling each other a little about yourself and getting to know one another.


5: How did the proposal take place?
It was Christmas 2009 and with his family. Everyone was taking pictures and I was playing in the floor with my kids and he came up behind me and got on his knee and said that he didn't have a long speech but asked would you marry me. I said yes and my kids were screaming "my mom and Jeremy are finally getting married!"


6: Favorite movie for each of you and why?
My favorite movie is Hope Floats. I love how, when her life has been turned upside down, she is still able to turn it around and find someone who loves her for who she is and doesn't look back on her past. Jeremy's favorite movie is National Lampoon's Christmas. He loves comedy and how it brings the family together to show them it's not about what you have or what you get. It's not about being better than someone, it's about the love that you have for one another.


7: Where was your 1st kiss?
Our first kiss was in his car outside of Applebee's on our first date.


8: Favorite TV show to watch together and why?
Judge Judy. We like to watch others get on there and make a fool of themselves and see Judge Judy get upset and tell everyone like it is and how it should have been handled or will be handled, like it or not.


9: Favorite flavor of ice cream for each of you?
Jeremy's favorite is chocolate. My favorite is vanilla with sprinkles.


10: Where do you see yourselves in 10 years?
We see ourselves in 10 years happily married. We will both have great jobs and playing and spending every moment with the kids that we can. We will be celebrating milestones with them through their school years and programs and sports that they may be involved in.


Thanks for sharing Stephanie and Jeremy! Good luck!

Coming tomorrow will be another cool couple... stay tuned!

Wes

Need to review the other couples? Find them here:
Couple One: Shelley+Brian

Have no idea what the heck we're talking about? Read about the contest here:
The Perfect Ten: 10/10/10 Contest

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Awesome!
You two look BEAUTIFUL together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wish for you nothing but the best! Darlene (Teresa's high school friend)

Dorinda said...

Congratulations on your engagement! I wish you the best~

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com