Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meet Shawn+Donna

Today we're presenting Shawn and Donna's story!


1: How did you two meet one another?
We both worked at Lowes in Sevierville. We worked together there for a little while.


2: What is your favorite thing about one another?
My favorite thing about her is her smile. When she smiles it just seems to make the day better. Her favorite thing is my smile and the dimples I get when I smile.


3: What is your most memorable moment with one another?
Our most memorable moment is our first date. We ate at a chinese restaurant in Sevierville. We talked and talked. I kept trying to have proper manners to impress her and the whole time she kept telling me to relax. After we finished eating we stood out in front of the restaurant and talked for a while longer cause we didn't want the date to end.


4: What is your ideal date?
For an ideal date we would start off having dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Thats our favorite place to eat. After that we love to just drive around and go see different places like the mountains or sight see.


5: How did the proposal take place?
 She was over at her mom's house helping her pack some stuff up. I went over there to see how things were going. We had walked back outside and as we were talking I just popped out the question and asked her to marry me. It was totally unexpected and caught her off guard. She was totally surprised, but said yes without hesitation.


6: Favorite movie for each of you and why?
My favorite movie is Urban Cowboy. I just like the way the two main characters interact and were made for each other no matter how hard they try to deny it. Donna's is Simon Birch. The little boy had a lot of problems, but never gave up and he went through so much and was still a beautiful person.


7: Where was your 1st kiss?
Our first kiss was on our first date. She had gotten in her car to leave and asked me to look at a light on her dashboard. I stuck my head in and looked and assured her it wasn't anything wrong Before I pulled my head out of the car I turned to her and gave her a kiss. We were parked in front of the restaurant window.


8: Favorite TV show to watch together and why?
We like to watch Family Guy and Two and a Half Men. We love the comedy of the two shows and how we can sit and laugh together.


9: Favorite flavor of ice cream for each of you?
 My favorite flavor of ice cream is butter pecan and her's is Whitehouse cherry.


10: Where do you see yourselves in 10 years?
In ten years we see ourselves with a big family and a big house with a big yard. The only thing we will have to worry about is what fun things to do next with the kids.


Thanks for sharing Donna and Shawn! Best of luck!

Wes


Need to review the other couples? Find them here:
Couple One: Shelley+Brian
Couple Two: Stephanie+Jeremy
Couple Three: Lindsey+Heath
Couple Four: Jamie+Jonathan
Couple Five: Janie+George



Have no idea what the heck we're talking about? Read about the contest here:
The Perfect Ten: 10/10/10 Contest

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com