Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meet Lindsey+Heath

Today's story is brought to you by Lindsey and Heath. Enjoy!


1: How did you two meet one another?
Almost five years ago while I was still in high school one of my good friends was seeing this guy who had a roommate that I had always thought was very cute (Heath). One day my friend asked me if I was interested in anyone, and I said yes, that I had always thought Heath Noble was very cute.  The next thing I knew my friend said that Heath had always thought I was pretty! So,  I went to McDonald's (where Heath is a manager) one night after I had finished my shift at my job and gave him my number and it's been history ever since!


2: What is your favorite thing about one another?
Lindsey: My favorite thing about Heath is how he compliments me so well, He's so much more laid back than I am with certain things and he can always make me laugh!

Heath: Yes, we're like peanut butter and jelly (we go very well together!)


3: What is your most memorable moment with one another?
Every moment is pretty memorable, but one that sticks out in our mind is our first road trip together to King's Island in Ohio.  We followed Heath's mom in his truck for eight hours! But the time in that little truck was the best! We learned a lot about each other on that trip; we talked about everything under the sun, we joked a lot, we sang to the top of our lungs (R-E-S-P-E-C-T anybody?), we just had a total adventure!  That road trip was a blast, not to mention King's Island itself was fun (the place I discovered Heath is afraid of heights and he learned that I was not!)  Definitely one of the most fun times we've had during our journey together!


4: What is your ideal date?
Our ideal date is jumping in the car or truck and getting lost for a while.  Being lost is the best adventure you can ever have.


5: How did the proposal take place?
Well, we had the ring since October, and we knew that it was Lindsey's Christmas present.  A couple of weeks before Christmas we were getting stressed (who doesn't during this time) and we were not getting along. I(Lindsey) had gotten into the shower one afternoon and when I had climbed out and opened the bathroom door (with my towel of course) there was Heath down on one knee with my ring in his hand! I was shocked and couldn't see well (I wear contacts and glasses and had neither) but Heath asked me to marry him and I melted like butter and have been a giddy little school girl ever since!


6: Favorite movie for each of you and why?
Lindsey: Wayne's World because it is the story of my life (if I had been in my 20's in the 80's).

Heath: Woodstock: Three days of peace and music for the good music and good time.


7: Where was your 1st kiss?
Our first kiss was in the parking lot of Heath's first apartment right before I left to go to work. He just kissed me goodbye.....that boy had me!


8: Favorite TV show to watch together and why?
Family Guy, because it is just too funny for words (giggity!)


9: Favorite flavor of ice cream for each of you?
Lindsey: Chocolate chip cookie dough

Heath: Any flavor of Sherbet


10: Where do you see yourselves in 10 years?
Together!  Together with a couple of kids living closer to our families.


Thanks for sharing guys! Good luck!

Tomorrow we will share another cool story... stay tuned!

Wes



Need to review the other couples? Find them here:
Couple One: Shelley+Brian
Couple Two: Stephanie+Jeremy

Have no idea what the heck we're talking about? Read about the contest here:
The Perfect Ten: 10/10/10 Contest

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com