Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Millie...

Well, paternity leave is officially over. The bosses at Hope Photo have decided that it's time for me to get back to work. Well as much as I can with a crying/sleeping/peeing/pooping one-week old and a clingy three-year-old. But before we jump back into business posts, I have a to share a few more pics from the hospital and from the first couple of days of life at home with a new baby. And then tomorrow, we'll get back to showing off awesome photos of all our beautiful clients.

First off, our favorite image of the girls together.


Amelia chillin' on Daddy's legs.


I LOVE this photo.


Check out the usage of the neck muscles! She's a strong booger already.


Okay, check this out. Remember how I said that Millie came out looking just like Maddie (well, VERY similar anyway). Danielle brought this little dress to the hospital with us because I photographed Maddie in it when we were in the hospital with her three years ago. Madilynn absolutely hated it back then and pitched a fit during her first "official" photo session. Here's the result.


Okay, flash forward three years later, Amelia, same dress, same hospital and you guessed it, same result. Seriously, scroll back and forth a few times... they could be twins!


The first bath. Not a happy camper.


How's this for dedication? Danielle answering emails with Millie zonked out on the Boppy.


Achooooo!


I love this little triptych.


This is what happens when you let Maddie play with a camera with a wide angle attached; Distorted Daddy!


Napping with the nipper.


Millie had a touch of jaundice and we decided to get her outside to absorb some indirect sunlight to help get the bad bilirubin out of her system. So to the park for a walk we went.


And then first born and I had to play around.


Alright kids, there's your Hope family update. Stay tuned throughout the week to see what all we were up to before we went and had a baby. Until then...

-Wes

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these shots! You do have Maddie take two there. My fave is Dad and Girl #1 going for a spin. Makes me a little queasy/dizzy, but I love it all the same! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

More pictures! Yay! Pictures rule.
Rak

Anonymous said...

You look like Mr. Incredible in the wide angle picture! Everyone looks healthy and happy. We would love to come by sometime this week!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions! (again) I am glad to see that you all are doing well. You are completely outnumbered now!

Erin M said...

It's so much fun to see you four! I can't believe how much Millie looks like Maddie. So cute! Hope you are getting at least a little sleep.

Wes Hope said...

Mr. Incredible... I like that!!!

Kelly Vasami said...

Fantastic, amazing, beautiful, incredible!

The Runyans said...

these are so great. . .i love that they are all "real" moments. i'm so stressed most of the time with my two, which are 17 months apart, but these precious photos make me want another. oh, they grow so quick.

congrats again! :)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com