Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Bree

As promised here comes the work. A few weeks back I had a mini-session with Bree, the new daughter of Julie and Tommy, one of our wedding couples from a couple years ago. I say mini-session because I stopped by their house in Athens to deliver some prints on the way back home from a freelance assignment and we decided to do a few quick photos. We didn't get a chance to do a newborn session because Tommy, who is in the Army, had a motorcycle accident and hadn't been back home to Tennessee in a while. So until we can get the time to wrangle the whole family together, we went ahead and did a few three month photos of little Bree to hold everyone over.

I couldn't chose a favorite expression between these first two.


She's so stinkin' cute!






Look at her lift that head.


Mommy got all the smiles!


Oh, the drama!!


More sessions and weddings and general Hope family nutty-ness to come!

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your blog. I get it in my e-mail when you post a new one and I'm always so glad to see a new one. This baby has a lot of hair. What a cutie!

Congrats on your new addition. I hadn't had time to comment on your newest arrival, but she is darling.

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful baby girl! She is by far the cutest I have seen in a while. Gorgeous work!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com