Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Julia+Adam Maternity Session

Hey all, here are those awesome maternity photos I promised. We met Julia and Adam for some fun photos of the two of them together with their future kiddo. We had originally scheduled the session a week earlier, but the effects of one of the hurricanes (I don't remember which) cancelled the session. We rescheduled and none of us put two and two together that it was the Friday before the UT-Florida game! So we had to do a little improvising and change a couple locations. But it all worked out and I think we captured this beautiful couple's love they have for each other (and the soon to be newbie) just fine.

Some of my favorites...


They're such a good looking couple. I can't imagine how beautiful their little girl is going to be.




I'm sure these bricks were very comfortable. Eh, it made for a nice image anyway.


Yeah, artsy baby!




One hot mama (to-be).








In focus.




Hello in there!








Julia and Adam, I hope all is well! That baby girl should be here soon.

Let us know what you think! More updates are down the road. Stay tuned.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com