Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kevin+Connie's Engagement Party

Wow, these posts are coming less frequently nowadays, huh? So instead of getting in 2-3 a week, maybe I'll do good to get one a week in. Hang with me folks, we're working on getting a routine going with the new little Hope.

Last week, Kevin and Connie asked me to photograph their engagement party in lieu of the engagement session that came with their package. Why not? I'm always up for a party. The cool thing is that we're going to take these images and add them to some photos they provided from the day they got engaged (big romantic secrecy by Kevin... super cool!) and do a guestbook for their ceremony. It should be really awesome. Here are a few highlights from the evening.

Connie greeting her friends.


I had to pull them away a few times to play with the light. You gotta have a cover for that slick guestbook right?






I think Kevin was being cornered about some upcoming UT seats. That reminds me... can I tag along on a game Kevin?? :)


This was a hit with the couple and the crowd (in other words, I think we found our cover!).






A little collection of details from the evening.






Slow shutter speed+guest snapping picture in background= cool lighting effect. Thanks guest!


Thanks again Connie and Kevin! It was great meeting some of you friends. More updates are around the corner HopePhoto fans. Check back often. I'm going to squeeze one more in before this weekend!

-Wes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOAH the sunset shot is killer!! Loving the david williams details . . . great coverage here!

Chris Mielke said...

I also like the details shots. Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Just random me again, that details shot should be on your website somewhere!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com