Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ayden

Hi everyone! I wanted to share some photos from a session with Ayden, a good looking little guy that Maddie met from one her many Vacation Bible Schools she attended this summer. Yes, that's right, I said many. We found a foolproof way to entertain our toddler during the summer... we enroll her in every Bible School within a 10 mile radius. It's not a vacation for her... it's one for us! I met with Ayden and his mom over at the Greenbelt in Maryville and then we went and played at the park.

Anyhoo, here are some faves from the session...

He's a little monkey.




Flying high!




On to the park...


Fearless.


Something about this kid... two upside down photos in one session!


Little fisherman.




You know, I was going to wear this same outfit to the session, but changed my mind at the last minute. That would've been akward! ;)


Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to try and get some photos of us up in the next few days. We tried to do a little family self-portrait session the other day. It was semi-successful. As well as can be expected with a crying newborn, a bored toddler, and a mother-in-law pressing the button!

-Wes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bibs and hat. I also love to photograph my little one and other little ones in their element and having tons of fun. He looks like he knows how to enjoy himself.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com