Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Robert+Stephanie 5-10-08

I finally got finished editing and toning Stephanie's wedding photos last night. I'm starting to get more strength and usage out of my arms so I'm going to really get cranking on getting some posts up. But hey, three weeks after her wedding is actually about average so I'm okay with that. But remember, Stephanie sent us a message on the blog from her honeymoon anxious for photos. I hope these are worth the wait Stephanie!!

Rob and Stephanie were married on May 10 at Sacred Heart Cathedral in a beautiful ceremony with a super fun reception at Club LeConte afterwards. Here's a few top pix...

A beautiful bouquet by Mulberries.


Rob as Mr. Cool.


I won't tell you what they were laughing about. But it starts with 'b' and rhymes with "tubes". :)


Who knows what she's laughing about now.


Smoochies.


Pretty bride...


Ditto...


Pretty couple...


Ditto.




Stephanie's Mom and Dad playing dueling cameras. And I thought Rob's family was supposed to be the shutterbugs.




Check out this awesome Simpson's groom's cake from Katie at Sweet Celebrations. You can see the wedding cake in Rob and Steph's other post here.


Some first dance sweetness.




"Come On Eileen"




I love Rob's face in this one... I think he was afraid he'd accidentally let her go.


Last dance.


Danielle said I should call this "Love in an Elevator", but I thought it was cheesy. Dangit. She wins anyway.


Well there you go Mr. and Mrs. Saunders. I hope you loved them as much as we loved being a part of your day. Danielle says thanks again for the stuffed artichokes. Great. Now I'm hungry.

Hopefully I can get healed up soon and we can get Stephanie's Trash the Dress rescheduled. For those not in the know, Stephanie is planning on playing in the water fountains at the Worlds Fair Park in her wedding dress. It should be a blast!! And if you've never heard of Trash the Dress, check out a website devoted to the art.

Until we meet again,
Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you two. Have we mentioned that lately!?!?! The pictures are amazing and you guys are amazing!
I can't WAIT for the trash the dress session. I'm already collecting props. =)

TnVolsMomWard said...

Great pictures. . . can't wait to see the gazillion others they took! They were forever taking pictures.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com