Monday, June 9, 2008

Shane+Kristi 5-17-08

Hello from the DL (disabled list for those non-sports fans out there. Though now that I've taken all this space to explain it I realize it would have just been as quick to type "disabled list")! I've been using some of this "down" time to get these weddings turned around. A few weeks ago we photographed Shane and Kristi's wedding at Rocky Hill Baptist with the party at Bearden Banquet Hall. We've known Kristi for a while and it was great to see her have such a beautiful wedding day!

Check out some favorites...

Having some fun buttoning up a bridesmaid.


We found a nice little shaft of window light in a stairwell for Kristi.




Okay, I was playing... I don't really know what I was thinking. Maybe I was subconsciously inspired by recent NBA ads, though I don't really watch basketball. Regardless, Danielle *loves* it. I have split feelings (pun intended). I think it would have been cool if I had also done the same thing with Shane, but hindsight's 20/20 and all. Let us know what you think. Cool or silly? :)


Sage advice outside the Bride's room.


Marching in...


Marching out.




A quiet moment alone.


This was my favorite from the day.




My blue heaven.


First dance.




The removal of the veil.


Hey, hey Shane... that's my job!


"Born. To. Be..."


"Wiiiiiiilllld!!"


Partying with the girls.


The last kiss of the night.


We had a wonderful time at your wedding Shane and Kristi! We hope you enjoy the photos.

I had an orthopedic appointment Thursday and the doc said my fractures are healing great. He gave me the go-ahead to do some exercises and said I'm clear to work as much as I feel comfortable. The only hinderance I have right now is that I can't straighten my arms all the way, lift heavy things, or rotate my wrists 180 degrees without pain. I know, sounds like a lot, but I can actually do quite a bit. I'm looking forward to getting some sessions back in the date book and for our next wedding, which my buddy Jason Davis is going to help out with. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!! They must be working!

Danielle and I are off to a seminar in Nashville for a few days. I'll try to post an update while we're gone.

All the best,
Wes

1 comments:

Kristi Webb said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!! Thank you so much! And I hope you feel better soon!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com