Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!! I had a nice relaxing day hanging with family (including a great nap with Maddie). I thought I'd post a quick pic from Maddie's Bible School kickoff tonight. She was having a blast playing on all the inflatables with her cousin Bradley. And then she wanted to wear her D-Paw's (Danielle's Dad) sunglasses and I couldn't resist.



That's my cool kiddo.

And here's one from yesterday.


I'm working on getting some photos together from my unbelievable week at a seminar in Nashville last week. And we've got some wedding work we're churning away on. Stay tuned.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com