Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things I've Learned

Greetings all! I downloaded our little point 'n shoot the other day and thought I'd blog a few things I've learned over the last two weeks...

#1: Waffle House is a perfectly acceptable 8th Anniversary date (or "Danielle's a cheap date").


#2: Fractured radial heads make for some cool bruises (or "Things not to show your clients before breakfast"... sorry).


#3: Maddie loves to play in her Nemo sprinkler...


#4: Maddie hates to leave her Nemo sprinkler.


#5: Maddie loves Chuck E. Cheese (even if the pizza sucks).


#6: Danielle is ruthless when it comes to air hockey. She annihilated Maddie 7-2 (including this score). So much for letting the kid win to build her confidence.


#7: The Roller Coaster simulator at Chuck E. Cheese is not meant for people my size (okay, weight). Even if I hadn't been weighing down the right corner, I don't think it would have been that much fun. Glad we used a free token.


#8: A little moldy bread provides 40 minutes of entertainment for one 2.5 year-old and about 84 tortured Greenbelt ducks.


#9: Stickers are the new piercings.


#10: If you can't fly to New Orleans to eat one, the best muffaletta is a homemade muffaletta. My gosh this sucker was delish!


#11: Little Girl Two (we still are nameless) is already a cutie. Look at that grin.


#12: My arms are well enough to hold my camera (and beards are sexy)!!


Catch ya later,
Wes

4 comments:

Jason said...

What a trip! Marcia and I did the Waffle House thing for our 7th anniversary, with kids in tow of course. We were in Destin and I was looking for another breakfst place, but couldn't find it, so we just stopped at the next place we found. It was good, and it is a great memory! Love all the other lessons too. Glad the healing process continues. - J

Erin M said...

Loved those! It was like having a little visit with you guys. :)

Karen said...

nothing wrong with Waffle House! We ate there for lunch after Easter-morning services. :o)

Anonymous said...

It's good to see Wes getting back to being Wes! Those bruises are gnarly . . . can i photograph them for use as grunge textures?? :)

AND, how was David Williams??

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com