Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just for Stephanie

Good grief! A guy can't even get ready for tomorrow's wedding in peace! Last weekend's Wonder-Bride Stephanie posted this comment tonight on one of our last posts about Maddie:
"got any teaser pics for me?? Huh? Huh? You're killing me here... I can't concentrate on my honeymoon without a little nibble of a picture or two. See you guys on the 29th." 


--Stephanie
Come on! You're on your honeymoon! In Belize!!!

Okay, I'm kidding. I *love* that Stephanie is so excited to see some photos that she is logging on from Central America looking for photos. So instead of making her wait, I did skim through the files tonight to grab a couple of pics that I remember standing out.

Stephanie and Rob... here you go!






How's that Steph? Enough to hold you over until I get the edit done? Now, get back to your honeymoon and turn the computer off! ;)

Okay, the next post will come Sunday afternoon and it will be of the lovely little Annalise, the daughter of our good friends Meghann and Michael (also a former wedding client). We've got Kristi and Shane's wedding tomorrow and Danielle's family reunion Sunday.

Later,
Wes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See.. that wasn't that hard.
They look amazing! Now I really can't wait to see them all!
Lucky you we're on 'honeymoon' until next week.

Can't wait for the TTD Session!! Yippie!

Stephanie

Wes Hope said...

I'm glad you like them! And I can't wait to Trash Your Dress with you. I'm still looking for a wetsuit in my size though.

You and Rob have a safe trip back!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, very nice! I want to see them too! Maid of Honor privileges!

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I've resorted to stalking my own teaser pictures. I know, I know.. You’re injured. I totally get it. I know what you’re doing. I’m on to you WH. This is your evil ploy to get me to visit the blog a billion time so you're blog counter explodes. Well I see thru your evil plan.

How are the elbows by the way?

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com