Monday, May 19, 2008

A Play Date with Annalise

Recently we went over to Townsend to do a session with our good friends Meghann, Michael, and 2-year-old Annalise (well, we did the session 3 days before she turned two, so it counts). Meghann and Michael are wedding clients from a looooong ( ;) ) time ago. Little Annalise is beautiful and is one of our stars. She's been on the website and in a few of our promotional materials over the last two years. Here's the photo that gets the most recognition: Annalise.

I had a blast during this portrait session. This was truly a play date for me. I think I ended up dirtier than she did once we got done playing in the garden and chasing each other in the grass. What can I say? I'm a big kid with an expensive camera. :)

Here are a few of my faves:

Look at those eyes! And that's a pretty big cage they keep her in, huh?




Run Annalise, run!


Luckily I wasn't in her sights.


Tee almost took a tumble when Annalise jumped on her for a picture with her and Bamps.


Little gardener.


"Oh, there's my feet!"


I do this with Maddie too. But I'm starting to wonder how much taller I'm making her every time I do it.


I just LOVE something about this one.


Smoochies!




Helping Bamps with the mulch buckets.




Thanks again Meghann and Michael... we had a great time! Coming up this week: Ellie Kate's session and more photos from Stephanie and Rob's wedding.

All the best,
Wes

1 comments:

Jason said...

Dude, these all ROCK. I can't even pick a favorite. I love the hat photo too, but the one of her and Bamps with the buckest is just priceless. Memories of a special age well preserved.
- Jason

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com