Friday, May 16, 2008

Bob+Stacey 4-26-08

A few weeks ago we had a blast at Stacey and Bob's wedding in Rogersville. This shindig had Moon Pies, tanks, barbecue ribs and Flat Stanley. What's not to love?!? And it was so unbelievably colorful with a red tulips and a red gingham theme. I found it hard to convert any of the images to black and white (as you'll see).

A quick little fun prayer before the ceremony. You'll have to ask Stacey what this was about. Patient-Client confidentiality and all. ;)


Ah, the traditional wedding raincoat (actually used to keep makeup off the dress... but watch this become a trend).


The girl loved her some Sonic beverage. Every time I turned around I saw this cup.






This is Flat Stanley. I won't try to explain him, but if you want to know what the deal is, check out him out here on Wiki.


I had to get him to hold the rings.


This little guy was Stacey's Godson. He makes a fun appearance again (keep scrolling).


I think Bob was getting a little tired of smooching.


Two-lips. Get it? Tulips-two lips? Sorry. I'll keep the bad puns to myself from now on.






Don't. Drop. Your. Wife.


The get-away car (not really... reception was at the American Legion. But wouldn't that be a cool get-away ride? Who needs a limo!).


Okay, I'd show you the awesome barbecue, but let's face it, pulled pork and ribs don't photograph well. Trust me when I say it was delicious. Instead, here's some Moon Pies.


Some beautimus available light during the first dance thanks to a couple of spot lights.


This little dude (the same that looked bored during the ceremony) knew how to boogie. He was twisting like nobody's business.






One last smooch (and this time Stacey's the one making the face).


It was a fun day and it was great to hang out with Stacey and Bob. We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon guys!

And seriously, the barbecue from Pig and Chick in Rogersville was awesome. Especially if you like good ol' country cooking. Yeah, I'm talking about the food again. I'm a fat man, what do you expect?

-Wes

3 comments:

Erin M said...

I was a fun of the puns and the pictures

Anonymous said...

The kid dancing is hilarious. It reminded me of something you'd see in a SNL skit. You know acting funny but putting on a serious face like he's got something to prove!

Wes Hope said...

Thanks for the comments you two! And I'm glad you're a "fun" of the pun E (you gotta love me)!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com