Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Maddie Chronicles

Greetings from Asheville! We're taking a breather for a couple of days to celebrate Danielle's birthday (the big 2-7) and our upcoming anniversary (EIGHT years!!). Of course, I brought the laptop so I could play a little catchup between eating great food and relaxing. And while doing some editing, I did a quick tone on a few pics from playing with Maddie over the last week or so. The first couple are from an attempt to teach her to ride her bicycle her Nana gave her for her birthday. You don't know frustration until you've tried to teach a two and a half year old how to pedal.





We came home from a session with our good friends Meghann and Michael and their little girl Annalise (coming to a blog near you soon!) in Townsend and found Maddie outside swinging with Nana.



So as I grabbed a couple of these fun wide angle frames, the swing caught me right on the lens, which in turn made the camera smack me right in the eye. Nothing serious, but it did give me a nice little bump. And wouldn't you know that now that it's been a few days I have a nice little dime sized bruise on my eyelid that is exactly the purple shade as on old lady's eye shadow. Nice. All day yesterday on a commercial job at Maryville College I had folks asking me if I was wearing makeup. I'll try to get Danielle to get a picture of it tomorrow. *sigh*

Catch you later!

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No photograph of the injury?

Anonymous said...

The eye wasn't even noticeable. really.

got any teaser pics for me?? Huh? Huh? You're killing me here... I can't concentrate on my honeymoon without a little nibble of a picture or two. See you guys on the 29th.

Stephanie

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com