Saturday, October 23, 2010

Maryville Portrait Photography - Maddie Turns Five!

Okay, I have to admit that this is probably one of my favorite posts that I have done in awhile (I'm totally biased though)! I'm sure that you have seen those "in-store" studio portraits of a little kid sitting on a number that is to represent what age the child is, right? Well, to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of that, but I did want to do something with Maddie to represent her turning 5! Brittany came up with a great idea. She wanted us to take Maddie around downtown Maryville and look for the number 5 or 5 items and take her photo next to them. This was quite the challenge in Maryville because we had a tough time finding 5's, but we also took along 5 of her favorite barbies and some chalk to play with and I really think this turned out great! I'm really excited to see the album that we plan to make out of it :)


A big shout out to our great friend Tara Kneiser of Dixie Pixel for this awesome t-shirt she bought Maddie for her birthday! Love it!





Such a pretty girl.



Yep, that's my girl...like father like daughter. :)



Can you guess who wrote this?







This was Brittany's favorite and she gave me strict orders not to crop it or straighten it!



I love her laugh.





She is such a little model! She loves to pose.












I love this one...she just looks so sweet and content.



Then I said something that made her burst out laughing.



And a session with a preschooler wouldn't be complete without a little meltdown!



This is probably my favorite. She wasn't sad here, a little tired, but not sad, just patiently waiting on us to get ready for the next set of pics.



5 expressions from Maddie!










I hope you enjoyed those as much as I do! I can't believe she is already five! These past five years have just flown by so quickly. I'm so proud of the beautiful, sweet, smart and funny little girl that she has grown into!

Let me know if you want a session like this for your little one.

Thanks!


6 comments:

Vicki said...

Just plain awesome, Danielle! She is such a cutie! Blessings to you all!

Rachael Allex said...

These are awesome! What a smart and beautiful little girl!

Kristal said...

Love this!!!

Unknown said...

She looks great--love these!

Kathy Knotts said...

Those are awesome - she is such a little ham! Wonder where she gets that from? :) Love that she is such a willing model, too! And I am a fan of getting ALL their moods captured, not just the smiling ones...!

Sheila Thigpen said...

So creative and such a cute little girl, too!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com