Friday, October 29, 2010

Knoxville Family Photography - The Harts

Hey Everyone! I hope you all are getting to enjoy the beautiful fall leaves! I know I've sure gotten to see a lot of them this year with all of the fall family sessions that Brittany and I have had. Today, meet the Hart Family! Brittany has photographed Riley since she was a baby and she has sure grown into a cutie. This was my first session with this sweet family and I'm looking forward to many more!


Happy Family shot!



How stinkin' cute is this??!!





Look at those tears!! :(



Obviously, she rebounded quickly.





My other favorite family photo.



So sweet!



Exploring with daddy.



GiggleFace!





Buh-bye!


Thank you Hart family! It was a pleasure meeting you and tag-teaming the session with Brittany!

2 comments:

Rachael Allex said...

What a beautiful family! And as always, beautiful photos.

Kristal said...

omg she is adorable!! Love the pic of her kissing Pooh Bear!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com