Friday, October 22, 2010

Maryville Family Photography - The Owens Family

More fall beauty! Up today on the blog is the Owens family. Mom, Jill, picked up one of our fall special cards when I was set up at the Fort Craig School carnival this year and she was so excited to have us photograph her lovely family. After speaking with her on the phone about the session, I was pretty excited too! I love when clients have their own locations to do the sessions and this family just happens to have an amazing farm. Brittany and I had so much fun exploring this whole area for great portrait spots!


Check out this awesome barn! We liked this barn so much that we started and then came back to end the session here too!







This is one of my favorites (even though Brittany took it). ;)







These three were so fun we literally laughed the entire session.



See! I have no idea what I said here, but Jill sure thought it was funny and she has such a great laugh.





Ramsey and Mike (aka Dad)



Ramsey and Jill (aka Mom).



This series began when Jill started tickling Ramsey.



Then, Jill tells Ramsey that there is no way he can knock her down...and this is how they ended up!



It was tough to get Ramsey to keep looking at the camera as Brittany shot this because she and I both kept making him think that he was really missing something going on behind him and he REALLY wanted to turn around. Is it bad that we have fun teasing kids?



My favorite that I got from the session.








Thank you so much Owens family! We had a great time getting to know you all and playing around on your farm, even if I did get covered in beggar lice and the briars snagged my jeans...it was TOTALLY worth it! :)

4 comments:

Beth Collins said...

These are SO amazing! Love that they did it on their own property-I think it'll mean more to them. I have so got to get you guys to do my family!

Tennessee Office Cleaning said...

These pics look great. Love that barn.

nancy hellsten said...

Great fall photos of a good looking family who knows how to dress for a portrait session... and I learned something... beggar lice? I never knew those things had a name other than "those darn prickly things that stick to your jeans".

office cleaning Birmingham said...

awesome photo.good to see the happy moment and happiness.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com