Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Knoxville Family Photography - The Mobleys

More fall on the blog today! Meet the Mobley family. Laura contacted us a few weeks ago to schedule a session so that she could have some Christmas cards with a family photo on them. We met them at the UT Ag. Gardens on possibly the worst day that we could've that week! There was some sort of photography class going on and there were people running around all over the place with their subjects and their cameras. I had to stop a few of them from taking photos of our couple! It was photo madness!

Laura and Craig (or as Brittany calls them, Lauren and Greg because she forgets people's names about 10 seconds after meeting them) were great about it and totally made light of the surreal situation! They were a lot of fun!


What's a family photo without the kid right (or in this case Frank their Puggle)?!



What a good lookin' family.





Frank (whose tongue is as long as he is).













The light was yummy that day.







I'm not sure what I said here but I think it was something like: "No, please leave us alone, we are NOT part of your class"!!



While taking the pictures in this location we had a very "helpful" classmate stop by to give us a few more "posing ideas"! It was crazy I tell you, crazy!



This is how Laura would get Craig to smile :)



I love this one!



I think maybe they were going to San Fransisco after the session :)



I love this one too!


Thank you Laura, Craig and of course, Frank! We had a great time and I think we got you just a few Christmas card photos to choose from!! ;)




ps: The deadline for getting those Christmas card orders placed is December 1st so contact us soon!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Amazing job! I love all of them!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com