Thursday, October 14, 2010

Knoxville Baby Photography - Jackson

Get ready for some newborn cuteness!!! Meet Ryan and Ashley's little Jackson! We are good friends with them and we got to do a maternity session with them a few months ago. So, we were super excited when they called us to come and do some newborn pics of this little man. He is such a good baby and was so cooperative during the entire session (I think we got lucky :).






Just look at that sweet face!






It's okay Jackson, I get bored with Brittany sometimes too! ;)
Totally kidding Brittany...you KNOW I love ya!



This is the one time when "back fat" is not frowned upon and is perfectly acceptable...even loved!







LOVE this one!



Yeah, we can totally get your newborn to smile! ;)



We all thought it was cute how tightly he held onto the blanket.






Thank you Ryan and Ashley for having us photograph Jackson during his first week! I know how quickly Maddie and Millie changed during the first couple of weeks and it is so great to have photos of them during this time so that you can always remember them when they were this tiny.

Stay tuned for more family fall fun (say THAT 20 times fast) and an awesome Gatlinburg wedding!


4 comments:

The displaced Fabulachian said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the wrapped up look (baby burrito!!) on a plate. It was adorable and hilarious at the same time. I wish I had a picture of either my niece or nephew like that before they got to big to be "burrito-ed" :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley, he is so beautiful! Congratulations on such a wonderful gift! -Dominique

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Beautiful! The one where he is facing forward and has his chin resting on his arms... is the best I have ever seen. Seriously! It needs to be entered in a contest. SOOOOO cute! Melissa

Rebekah Brown said...

Seriously guys... I have the 3 cutest babies EVER....but I think you may have beaten me! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen! (Shhh...don't tell my kiddos I said that) Love the one where he is yawning! I sat at my computer and laughed out loud. I'm so happy for you both!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com